This web page is meant to be a starting point for community members and library patrons for finding health information. This is not a comprehensive list of resources, but those listed here have been vetted by library staff prior to inclusion on this page. Please contact the library if you have any questions or if you need assistance accessing these resources.
- Accessing health information:
- Accessing health information in languages other than English:
- Accessing information for kids and teens:
- Accessing information for seniors and older adults:
- Accessing health information that is not typically considered conventional medicine:
- Finding resources in the area for seniors and older adults:
- Access to local healthcare:
Information provided by Belgrade Community Library and its employees has been gathered from a variety of consumer health resources. You may find material that contains information that is different in opinion from that of your healthcare provider. This information should not be interpreted as medical or professional advice. All medical information should be reviewed with your health care professional for clarification about how this information may or may not apply to your unique clinical situation or overall health.